Fab & Fix; the ultimate in window and door hardware
Birmingham Glass are pleased to offer our customers window and door hardware from one of the world's leading suppliers; Fab & Fix.
- Fully suited hardware: matching style and colour for all items
- Hardware available in 7 attractive finishes.
- Exceptionally hard-wearing finishes that exceed 480 hours of salt spray testing.
- 10 year mechanical warranty on all hardware.
- Products exceed industry standards for security, reliability and durability.
- Handle options include inline lever, pad, swan neck and an extended lever that conforms with the Disability and Discrimination Act.
- Security options include a high-security lock cylinder and the patented Sash Jammer.
- Victorian, Slimline and Lions head knockers also available.
Products start life at Fab & Fix's UK design studio in Coventry. With over 70 years of combined industrial design experience, their team creates beautiful products that also meet the highest standards of engineering quality, ease of installation, functionality and durability.
This labour of love has rewarded them with over 75 patents and registered designs and a host of industry awards. Whether a new stock line or bespoke commission for an individual customer, their design team applies the same standards of excellence.
Fab & Fix products are manufactured to requirements more frequently associated with cars and aeroplanes than door and window hardware.
Their dedicated factory in China works to internationally recognised quality standards. Every run of products is quality checked during production, before shipping and again on arrival at our UK distribution centre - that’s why they confidently stamp every box with the Fab&Fix mark of quality.
At the same UK site, their dedicated research and testing laboratory puts all new designs through a rigorous process of endurance and functionality testing.
Only designs that meet their own discerning standards, often beyond those demanded by the industry, go through to production.